The Data Analyst Senior Manager is responsible for managing the Global Analytics department and act as Product Owner on the database he/she contributes actively to Euronext data transformation. He/she works closely with relevant stakeholders to improve analytical contents and reports and continuously act to enhance the internal/external data user experience.
Your key accountabilities
· Responsible for the daily activity of the team: (i) functional administration of Euronext database; ensure quality of Euronext golden source of Euronext trading and listing data; (ii) maintain, adapt and deliver 1200+ reports to clients, regulators, business (for instance on market share, liquidity, RTS24…), most of them on a daily basis; (iii) as Product Owner on the database ensure the consistency in development and prioritize them
· Drive evolutions of reports coming from projects and new business needs. Assist business in specifications for IT development or develop within the team the relevant scripted reports. Perform test and QA for IT developed reports when relevant
· Responsible of the revenue reconciliation of Euronext trading and listing: assist business to specify evolutions of IT developed tool, perform monthly double check through team developed tool and report to finance department any gaps.
· Drive maintenance, update and delivery of reports on Euronext data portal (SSRS and PowerBI)
· Contribute to the integration of acquired companies on the data front
· Contribute to increase value extracted from data,
· Transform the delivery model of the team, improving demand and delivery management on data reports from stakeholders, foster automation, set up service definition. Embark the other stakeholders, IT, EMS (Market operations), Businesses, into the transformation and the changes
· Contribute to Euronext transformation to improve process, automation, handling of data, 360 views of clients etc. and propose evolution of practices, organization, process, technology. Work with IT to increase overall maturity on data topic.
· Global analytics is a team of 8 data analysts
· The data environment is composed of a Datalake on Amazon S3, a Datawarehouse on Amazon Redshift It is essentially structured data but at massive scale.
· The database is the golden source of Euronext referential data, trading data (order, trades, quotes), listing data (IPOs, money raised, corporate actions,…) and index data. In particular those data are highly regulated (MIFIR, MAR, BMR, GDPR) and feed a large range of production services.
· The tools include SAS, SSRS, PowerBI, Python, Athena, Dbeaver notably
• Relevant experience working on and maintaining massive, structured, highly regulated database and on reporting developments
• Good technical skills such as SQL, SAS, Python, Visualization Tool. Good understanding of the data systems and architecture.
• Good experience in management of a data analyst team
• Strong team orientation, communications skills, capacity to work transversally across teams and locations, customer centricity mindset (both for internal and external clients )
• Creative and innovative mindset, driving the change on data technology and processes
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Knowledge of capital market, market micro structure, cash and derivatives electronic trading and equity order book is a strong plus
Education and Knowledge
· University degree or equivalentEuronext Values
• We respect and value the people we work with
• We are unified through a common purpose
• We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
• We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
• We act with integrity in everything we do
• We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
• We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
• We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
• We take smart risks
• We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
• We focus on and encourage personal leadership
• We motivate each other with our ambition
• We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
• We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
• We reward and celebrate performance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.Additional Information
This job description is only describing the main activities within a certain role and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.