We are looking for a Head of Partner Growth with more than 6 years experience in Sales and Account Management in the Digital, e-commerce or Affiliate Marketing industry. Come join our team in Munich and work with the top brands in Fashion and Home!
Your Key Responsibilities
What you bring along
- Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer of the company, you will oversee all the Partner Growth country teams, as well as Partner Growth Advertising and Partner Growth Lead Generation teams.
- You will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching and development of the team to help them to develop and meet their goals.
- You identify opportunities and provide recommendations for process improvements with the aim of increased productivity of the team.
- By identifying new business opportunities, you significantly contribute to increase our partner base, retention and upselling.
- You will design Partner Growth targets in collaboration with the team and be responsible for the team performance to meet those targets.
Your Future Partner Growth Team
- More than 6 years of experience in Sales and Account Management in the Digital, Advertising, E-commerce or Affiliate Marketing industry. Preferably on the publisher side.
- More than 2 years of experience in leading large and international Sales and Account Management teams in the affiliate marketing industry.
- Proficient in reporting, analytics, CRM and navigating internal/external dashboards.
- You are a goal oriented, proactive and with a problem solver mindset able to work cross-functionally.
- You are fluent in English, any other European language is a plus.
- Our focus is to build partnerships with the world’s biggest brands and retailers.
- We are directly responsible for Stylight successful growth and expansion on B2B Sales and Partner Management over 16 countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in account management and sales always eager to improve and learn.
Up for the challenge?
- With more than 12m unique users in 16 countries and >1,300 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and health conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today! We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English! Your contact: Laura Grassl.
Stylight is Europe's leading search engine for fashion and design.. Stylight has been a wholly owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 since July 2016 and has been part of the NuCom Group portfolio since January 2018. Stylight is internationally active in 16 countries, with headquarters in Munich, Germany and an international office in Philadelphia (U.S.).
For us, Stylight is more than just a brand, it’s a name that’s close to our hearts. Everyone at Stylight is fully committed and delivers exceptional team spirit. Together we’re shaping a unique team as well as an inspirational working atmosphere and we want you to be part of it!