Our ambition is to improve customer service and reliability to supply with optimized inventory levels, while improving the product mix to maximize margins with a mostly constrained capacity footprint. As such we prepare and build scenarios and pragmatic solutions to our internal stakeholders.
We are looking for: Head of Global Supply Planning
As Head of Global Supply Planning, you will be responsible to optimize the supply planning including allocations of demand to factories as well as secure execution and responsive to changes in either demand and/or supply to secure best possible availability of products in our global manufacturing footprint.
Location : Lestrem
Reporting into: Head of Global Planning
Reports: 5 direct based in Lestrem and 3 indirect being the area supply planning managers.
Key accountabilities :
- Prepare global scenarios for the Global SIOP consensus plan for decision in monthly GSIOP review working closely with own supply planning team and demand planning team. These scenario’s will have to take into account aspects like lowest cost to service in terms of lowest cost to produce and shortest distance factory to customer.
- Develop robust documented list of assumptions and risk & opportunities underpinning the monthly SIOP plan, especially around manufacturing reliability and demonstrated performance of workshops.
- Pre-align all stakeholders such as demand planning, masterdata team, supply chain excellence, product line management, area manufacturing heads and finance to ensure pragmatic solutions are proposed and executed quickly leveraging the area supply planning teams.
- Support MTP 5 year plan & Budget process.
- Set standards for inventory policy and deployment of standard procedures to remove slow moving and obsoletes stocks as well as support portfolio rationalization of skus in line with company and supply chain strategy.
- Lead a team of global supply planners to ensure alignment and validation of capacity master data (static & dynamic parameters) with all areas of supply for all factories in the manufacturing footprint of Roquette including 3rd party manufacturing.
- Drive continuous improvement (6sigma) and best practices development towards a better productivity.
- Develop team competency of supply planning teams through building high performaning team and offering education where needed and required to create internal champions.
- Leverage Digitalization (Machine Learning & SPC) as well as applying new planning concepts such as DDMRP.
- Support the SAP Symphony roll-out and re-enforce process streamlining.
- Accountable for inventory and inventory reduction programs and OTIF service level achievement in line with GBU requirements as well as plan adherence (=deviation of what actual was produced compared to the upfront agreed plan between manufacturing and supply planning).
- Manage KPIs : OTIF, Inventory (Days on hand), Plan adherence.
Travel up to 25%.
Key competencies :
- Master Degree or Engineer degree with robust supply planning experience (about 10 years) in multi-national environment
- Strong knowledge of end to end management of supply chain as well as demand planning management with acumen in supply planning management including good understanding of customer, business and finance to offer solutions.
- Understanding of Lean 6 sigma principles to drive business process improvement & streamlining.
- Experience working close with and/or in production of process industry (can be either food, pharma or industrial).
- Language knowledge : English high & French proficient.
- Experience with advance scenario planning tool (eg. OMP) is a pre-requisite
Leadership & Management Roquette :
- Ability to challenge, prepare and align stakeholders to make right business decisions;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability initiate and drive change and continuous improvement;
- Ability to create high performing team.