We are currently seeking a Head of Operations – Ireland (Director) based out of our Centre of Excellence in Cork, Ireland. Reporting to the Head of Operations Europe, the successful candidate will lead all Delivery Centre operational teams. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to introduction, organisation and motivation of talent, the delivery of a first class client experience, the management and reporting of associated KPIs and the ongoing development and growth of the Delivery centre products and services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
● Build and lead a high performing team of +200 employees
● Support the development and engagement of employees at all levels.
● Actively role model a high performance culture, with clear accountabilities, driving and improving cross-functional collaboration.
● Lead a change agenda to empower the team at all levels to deliver
● Understand the capability of your team and what is required to deliver on your objective, actively managing performance and developing a pipeline of talent.
● Accountable to ensure a first class client experience through professional, diligent, timely and value add client interactions from the Delivery Centre at all times
● Responsible for driving change when necessary, delivering communications and directions to the team
● Drive a culture of compliance and risk control to mitigate financial, operational and reputational risks.
● Maintain a relentless focus on cost and budget discipline, driving a culture of accountability.
● Promote and build the Alter Domus brand and culture both internally and externally, acting as a role model to our people, clients and customers.
● Accountable for ensuring that the Cork Regional Delivery Centre maintains the highest social and environmental responsibility and standards.
● Have an intellectual curiosity and a global mind-set, allowing you to partner effectively with agility and flexibility.
● Possess strong interpersonal skills – influencing and building trust quickly, navigating complexity with confidence and negotiating with tenacity and focus.
● C omfortable operating at all levels with confidence and political sensitivity.
● A dept at leading through change, maintaining a relentless focus on maximising operational efficiency
● A dept in the development and motivation of all employees as a coach and mentor.
● D emonstrate a strong commitment to high integrity and ethics
Demonstrate a disciplined approach to strategic business planning and development.
● D rive, monitor and maintain a culture of compliance and risk control.
● D emonstrate a strong commitment to high integrity and ethics.
● Excellent understanding of the operational requirements to build out a Client Delivery Centre, the ability to hire the right talent in support with a relentless focus on quality to ensure premium client service
● Good influencing skills, working with each jurisdiction & client base to ensure interests of all are understood and met
● In depth client servicing experience with a proven track record in the industry.
● Excellent people management, interpersonal and client relationship skills
● Strong commercial skills to identify, target and build client pipelines
● Clear and concise communication skills
Independent and possessing more than seventeen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 3000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mind-set.