The Head of Product is at the heart of the product creation and improvement processes. You will optimize the customer experience and partner closely with stakeholders to ensure solutions create best in breed experiences for our users and maximize benefit to the organization. You will manage all projects involving either Jamendo Music, Licensing or Artists, from A to Z, at various stages of their development.
You are a passionate self-starter, who can think creatively and strategically, can work collaboratively as a team player, and have strong interpersonal skills. You are not afraid of complexity and you know where to set priorities.
You are perfectly organized and you understand the “big-picture,” while also having a keen eye for detail. You can communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
You are an enthusiast and motivating team member, highly results oriented. You will report directly to the General Manager.
- Translate business requirements into functional specs and ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Help and define the roadmap for new development initiatives and product optimizations to keep the business relevant and competitive.
- Help in prioritizing projects by gathering stakeholders’ needs and translate them into objective criteria.
- Monitor industry, competition and environment, gather insights and propose innovative functionalities to meet stakeholders’ needs and maintain innovative edge of the value proposition.
- Lead cross-functional teams throughout the entire product development lifecycle, identifying creative solutions for problems that arise along the way.
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and work with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features & functionality.
- Develop test plans, monitor key metrics and analytics for continual optimization of the product and business plan.
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies with the marketing team when launching a new product or feature.
- Create relevant dashboards providing information to management and the various departments of Jamendo and allowing objective assessment of product efficiency once launched.
- Manage UX/UI/Webdesigners.
- Deliver projects and coordinate with stakeholders and the tech team.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years of related e-Commerce / web / digital experience. In depth knowledge of SEO mechanisms and digital marketing problematics.
- Data driven.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, you are an extravert project manager.
- Self-starter with an acute sense of prioritization.
- Problem-solving mentality.
- Technical proclivity to learn new systems & technologies for direct improvement of the digital experience.
- Google analytics and Jira have no secret for you.
- Obsession with creating great user experiences.
- Mandatory English, French will be highly appreciated. Knowledge of any other main European language is an asset.