Dennehy Commercials, Limerick is looking for an experienced HGV Mechanic to join its growing team.
Successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out periodic checks, CVRT preparation and general repairs and maintenance.
Full, clean Driving Licence a must, a truck license would be an distinct advantage.
The ideal candidates will be experienced technicians with direct experience working on heavy commercial vehicles.
Candidates should be competent in all areas of HGV repairs, inspections and maintenance.
A good working knowledge of vehicle diagnostics, hydraulics and electrics is a necessity.
· Carrying out repairs and inspections to vehicles to the standards required by the Dennehy Commercials
· Ensuring that all repairs, inspections and servicing is to the highest standard.
· Take instructions from and liaise with the service manager/supervisor/foreman over required repairs
· Complete all required paperwork/digital forms to the standards required by the company
· Identify any chargeable work & report to the appropriate Manager.
· Undertake any related duties which may be required from time to time by the Management.
· 3 years’ post qualification experience on HGV maintenance ideally
· Good diagnostic capability, knowledge of modern diagnostic equipment
· Good communication skills essential
· Detail orientated
· Motivated team player