Being a Customer Ownership Group Lead, you will be responsible to:-
• Provide real-time support to team members and Manager
• Support Manager in leading, coaching and developing a team to drive customer advocacy
• Handle 1st / 2nd tier escalations or more complex issues from team members
• Support for complicated traces and investigations
• Conduct case by case root cause analysis for complaints handling
• Coach and counsel team members when difficulties arise
• Coordinate team activities
• Assist to design, review and implement processes and procedures
• Work collaboratively with teams and cross-functions to generate success
At FedEx Express, we believe that a connected world is a better world. We connect people and possibilities with our diverse portfolio of transportation,e-commerce, and business solutions. Today, our networks reach more than 220 countries and territories, linking more than 99 percent of the world’s GDP. FedEx is consistently recognized as one of the most admired brands in the world and one of the best places to work. Our people are the foundation of our successand the key to our future. At FedEx, we are as diverse as the world we serve. We leverage our diverse talents, experiences and ideas to be more responsive to customer challenges, spark creative solutions, and adapt to change. FedEx is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.
What can you expect as a FedEx team member?