Candidate must be well versed, experienced and responsible with creating and maintaining Employees data, updating and maintaining company policies, recruitment and exit of employees, maintaining attendance records and generating salaries.
You should be able to ensure HR department supports to all employees while confirming the labour laws and ensuring smooth HR Operation.
- Oversee new recruitment requirement
- Create, Publish and remove jobs ads on different platforms (i.e. job portals, social media, website career page etc.).
- Schedule prospective candidate’s job interview.
- Create material to train and onboard the employees.
- Create, maintain and update company policies.
- Prepare, Organize and maintain personal record (job offer, contract, employees document etc.)
- Update and maintain payroll database (Leaves, Advance, deductions, Time etc.)
- Arrange travel documentations and process expense forms
- Respond to employees queries on HR related issues.
- Create effective channel of communication between employees and management.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders. Manage office equipment.
- Manage payment to suppliers and others.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Min. 4 years of experience as HR & admin officer.
- Non-IT background preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Spreadsheets.
- Organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resource management