Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented HR Advisor for our western region (WA, NT & SA), for a 12 month fixed term contract . This role will support a wide range of internal stakeholders and work closely with recruitment, payroll, shared services and the wider HR team across the Asia Pacific region.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Assist with attracting top talent through partnering with line managers on the regional recruitment activities and working closely with the recruitment team to drive processes, route approvals and offers for new hires and provide all administrative support during the recruitment process, including updating organizational charts for each branch
- Support compliance to code of conduct and anti-harassment complaints. Advise and assist managers on mediation and investigation procedures in relation to all HR complaints, work performance or other employee issues.
- Facilitates compensation process and benefits administration by partnering with shared services and corporate human resources; develops and implements workforce compensation recommendations.
- Assists in Implementation of HR Policies and Procedures in the region and provides timely advice on HR policy & procedures with key legislative requirements.
- Plan & Manage performance appraisal process in region. Assist employees with the performance review process and conduct investigations when required
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of workforce information in human resource information systems and works closely with the regional HR Manager to in relation to all HR matters
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- College, university or equivalent degree in Human Resources, business or related field or equivalent experience required
- Proven track record as an HR Generalist within a similar industry and/or global organization is highly desirable, as well as demonstrated experience of conducting investigations
- Thorough understanding of Australian employment legislation, including OH&S
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, with a clear commitment to customer service, candidate care and safe work practices
Compensation and Benefits
Annual salary commensurate with experience. Income Protection insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Safety equipment / PPE and uniforms provided and a range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.