Position: HR Assistant
• Provides general human resources support to include retention, orientation, career development, performance management, compensation, employee relations and communications
• HR Oracle ERP Administration- updates records and ensure that the data needed are entered in the system
• LMS – Handles Leave and Timesheet reconciliation
• Creates reports (Attrition, Manila Dash Board, Headcount Pyramid, Working Hours Report)
• Monitors employment contract expiration
• Handles the sourcing and screening of applicants for Support Group and Administration positions.
• Process Company benefits claims (through Oracle i-Expenses)
• Process government mandated benefits
• Process payroll and final pay inputs to Finance
• Maintain employee records.
• Update personnel records in HR Oracle ER
• Drafts Employment Contracts
• Accomplish other assigned tasks as may be assigned
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience as an HR Generalist , HR Administrator or equivalent relevant experience.
Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
High customer service orientation
Working knowledge of database applications such as Oracle and MS Office, or ability to learn technology quickly
High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment