HR Business Partner - Galway
Human Resources Business Partner job opportunity in Galway with our client, Diligent. The primary focus is to partner with business leaders to enable them to successfully coach, lead and empower their people to succeed as a team. This role will be a critical part of the new leadership team in Galway where there will be a key focus on scaling at speed, hiring the right people and building a positive culture for our teams.
This role will partner with business leaders to execute HR lifecycle activities focused on talent management, employee development, remuneration & benefits, workforce planning, onboarding / offboarding and career pathing. In addition, this role will also support the application of HR policies, the execution of global compliance initiatives and the requirement to support general HR administrative to assist the Director, Global HRBP and Chief People Officer.
This role is a true generalist role and requires the incumbent to be comfortable to use data to support recommendations to promote improvements to the employee experience. To succeed, this will require a true collaborator and an incumbent who is comfortable working across multiple teams.
• Serve as a trusted partner and advisor to business leaders in all areas of talent management, employee lifecycle and development matters
• Provide coaching to managers and employees to empower them in their daily roles
• Ensure a collegial, positive and professional culture among the team by exemplifying and living the Diligent values
• Bachelor's degree in psychology, business administration, or related field
• Provide support in all areas of Human Resources operations to all levels of Diligent employees, ensuring a white glove level of customer service;
• Resolving front line employment related issues and concerns with discretion and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information;
• Maintaining and tracking tickets within the HR ticketing system and assigning tickets to the appropriate contact as well as quarterly reporting on ticket volume and HR response time;
• Lead our global annual compliance activities;
• Assist in maintaining the HR Intranet;
• Maintain and update all HR Operations policy and process documents, including employee decks and handbooks, visa and immigration processing across all levels of the business
• Work with the Regional HR Director and Global HR Business Partner where applicable to review requests for new positions, staffing changes and reallocations from administrators and provide technical assistance and preparation of substantiating documentation, required forms, organizational charts and other materials ensuring departmental compliance and proper communication;
• Trackingpeople actions including new hires, promotions, increases, transfers, leaves of absences, terminations, demotions, and other requests ensuring all required information is obtained, actions steps are taken, appropriate parties are informed, and proper letters are created;
• Assist with relevant acquisition and integration processes;
• Assist managers and employees with day-to-day inquiries relating to our global processes such as goal setting, performance evaluations, status change forms and employee history;
• Conduct new hire orientation and answer any follow-up questions from newly hired employees including maintaining the e-verify process for US employees;
• Assist in managing HR initiatives and programs such as Diligent's Ambassador Program and Women in Tech Groups.
• Extensive HR Generalist experience and knowledge of the HRBP function, partnering directly with areas of the business;
• Experience using HRIS systems and reporting functionality
• Experience in handling and providing recommendations on employee relation issues
• Able to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of personnel, including management;
• Ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities in a high-demand, fast-paced environment and prioritize, plan and execute multiple, complicated and continuing assignments in a timely and efficient manner;
• Ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion in providing administrative and technical support
• Ability to collect, compile and analyse data, assemble information, pull themes, create surveys and prepare reports;
• Ability to effectively interpret, maintain and communicate human resources policies and procedures;
• Experience with Human Resource Information Systems - Oracle preferred.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button.