MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients located in Contern:
HR Business Partner (M/W)
- Partner with local management to proactively identify human resources trends, issues and opportunities.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to employees and managers
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 10 years of HR Generalist experience
- Experience in leading organizational change in a functional organization
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
- Good knowledge of German language is an asset
- Strong knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourgish labour law, regulations and employment practices
- Good understanding of HR analytics and workforce planning
- Strong knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, including compensation practices, organisational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and labour law
- Ability to build and maintain effective relations at different levels across the organisation
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development? If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Dës Offer ass net méi disponibel.