It's an interesting time for you to come on board at Vopak! Around the world, we connect the supply of and demand for vital products and resources. Energy that allows people to heat their homes and travel the world. Food for a growing planet. And chemicals for the production of various materials. Products that are vital to people’s lives. We ensure the safe, efficient and clean storage of such vital products. The global energy transition, the growing world population, and all new possibilities of emerging technologies and new energy sources make this a very interesting time to join our company.
· Arranging and controlling the Training implementation according the competency based standard.
· Assisting HR Manager in delivering the highest standard of service and performance in meeting Company’s objectives in training management area.
· To support HR Manager with scheduling, reporting, maintain the training matrix, training need analysis, and training plan.
· Interpret, develop, revise and implement training programs and corresponding course material in cooperation with Trainers (Internal & External).
· Administer and maintain the training documentation consistently (attendance list, training material, evaluation, record and certificate).
· Acts as focal point administrator to manage and control the Online Learning Management system / OLMS implementation (content, training result and report).
· Track training methods and techniques to ensure most effective training methodologies are being used.
· Monitor employees' training certification status and prepare plans to ensure required employees are trained on timely manner.
· Ensure required compliance with all regulatory training requirements.
· Conduct training compliance audits, develop and implement recommendations. Arranging and administering the Recruitment process & new employee orientation program.
· Advertise the job vacancy, CV screening, arrange the interview invitation/appointment, conduct 1st interview, and assessment tests.
· Organize the orientation program and ensure conformance to the on-boarding procedure.
· Bachelor Degree in any discipline
· Preferable 3 years of related experiences.
· Solid interpersonal, presentation, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
· Having pleasant personality with strong motivation.
· Hands-on experience to manage multiple party communications, to coordinate multiple training events, and to execute continuous improvement initiatives.
· Good administration, conscientious and data management.
· Proficient in MS Office, training tools & system knowledge.
· Good communication skills in English & Bahasa.
· Compliance of policies, system, procedure and work process according standard.What we offer:
Every career at Vopak is given the opportunity to shine! When you join Vopak, you can count on:
A challenging position with a high degree of responsibility in a Dutch multinational with a history over 400 years;
Highly motivated colleagues;
Room to grow through professional training and personal development opportunities at national and international level.