Internal use only
HR Generalist - Zurich
Social media teaser: #Parttime position as #HRGeneralist with activities in #TechRecruiting. Chance for experienced agency recruiter to kickstart career on the client side in growing #FinTech.
Established in 1998, additiv partners with the world’s leading financial institutions to help them capi-talize on digitalization. Our market-leading DFS® is an orchestration engine that lets financial institu-tions quickly launch new propositions as well as giving them the intelligence to maximize customer engagement.
With a global presence and offices in Zürich, Frankfurt, Singapore, Dubai and Nairobi as well as de-velopment centres in Eastern Europe, we enable our customers to offer an outstanding user experi-ence. Our solution allows investors to plan, track and manage their investment goals by leveraging our state-of-the-art Digital Finance Suite platform.
Are you looking to pursue and grow your HR-career in a leading and fast-growing global tech compa-ny? Are you known for your hands-on approach and can-do-attitude with a good sense of what is feasible, and a sense of humor? Read on, you might be our newest member in the HR team!
HR-Generalist, 50-60% (f/m/d)
In this role, you answer HR related questions to management and staff based in Switzerland. You deliver a broad range of human resources functions with a strong focus on talent acquisition and HR administration.
The position is based in Zurich.
• Recruit and actively find talent through active sourcing using LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, GitHub, Slack, etc.
• Draft job descriptions, publish advertisements, select CVs, organise, conduct interviews and create an engaging candidate experience interface to hiring managers and hiring team
• Administer entire HR operational employee life cycle for all Swiss employees (contracts, un-paid leave, maternity/paternity process, reference letters, compensation statements, agree-ments and confirmations)
• Provide external payroll provider with all relevant data and control monthly salary payments
• Conduct employee onboarding and help line management to plan training & development
• Guide management and employee through off-boarding process
• First point of contact for line managers and employees for all HR issues, counsel on internal policies and procedures, employee regulations and communication
• Maintain our internal HRIS, data consistency and ensure sensitive data is compliant with cur-rent legislation and internal requirements
• Support Global HR Manager with various projects
Your qualifications, skills & experience
• Completed commercial apprenticeship (M- or E-profile) or equivalent
• Further relevant education as a Swiss federal HR specialist (eidg. Personalfachfrau/mann FA or equivalent)
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role in Switzerland and proven track record in recruiting technical positions in software engineering and/or financial industry (FinTech)
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Well organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication in German and English
We offer you
• Growing company with quick decision-making process and various opportunities for personal and professional development
• Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and drive change with-in the organisation
• Meritocratic culture where ongoing feedback is important to grow and develop
• Company which believes in life-long learning and supporting the development of its staff
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team of a leading international FinTech company, please use the button below to apply.
Candidates to apply directly. We do not accept applications from third parties. Thank you.
Published, 18th February 2021