Learning And Fun Are Part And Parcel Of A Day At Chapter247 Infotech.
Experience : 5-7 yrs
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Understanding the team requirements for new or open positions.
- Drafting an accurate JD and utilizing all avenues including job portals, campus placements, referrals etc. to attract the best Talent.
- Managing the entire recruitment process to hire across varying roles including Software Developer, Business analyst, Web Designer, Digital Marketing experts, Business Development, Solution Architect and more.
- Setting expectations and serving as the first point of contact and primary interviewer during the interview process. The Hiring Manager will often conduct the first interview after a candidate passes through the initial screening .
- Chart out mechanisms to attract, engage, nurture and retain talents within the organization.
- Writing the job offer, and negotiating the terms of the employment contract with the chosen candidate.
- Onboarding new joinees, making KRA’s and introducing them to the company culture and policies.
- Prepare and analyze attrition trends to evolve corrective and preventive actions and share insights and recommendations on talent management/ retention to the concerned functional heads and management.
- Setting expectations of the new team members so that they understand the job requirements and deliver to the best of their capabilities.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT :
- Facilitating proper induction and training of new joinees for their respective role.
- Foster a training and development culture in the organization; Prepare training calendar, administer training programs and analyze effectiveness of training imparted; effect course corrections if required.
- Identifying new learning opportunities both- to improve the skill set and knowledge base of the team. These could be in the form of online courses, webinars, seminars, conferences etc.
- Arranging internal team knowledge sharing sessions and team building activities.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS :
- Helping the founding team in preparing attractive compensation and benefits for the team.
- Working with the founding team to share feedback with the team and arrive at increment percentages during the appraisal cycle.
- Helping create leave, travel, food and other company policies to create a nourishing and supportive environment for the team .
Performance & Appraisals :
- Administer social and staff benefit programs, viz., Employee of the Month, Team of the Month, and other staff incentive /benefit schemes.
- Drive effective performance management across the organization. Promote performance culture across the organization.
- Drive annual appraisal processes; ensure fairness, transparency, and delivery of effective feedback.
- Ensure sufficient performance support systems are in place by conducting periodical surveys; based on the survey results, formulate action plans to improve the employee engagement and performance level.
HR Grievances/Admin/Operations :
- Ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved through internal audits.
- Analyze people-related challenges/issues and come up with long-term and innovative solutions.
- Monitor compliance to Retention amount, Minimum Wages, Bonus, Incentives or any other applicable law-related statutory requirements for all employees as per defined Acts.
- Formulate company policies and processes and ensure effective implementation.
- Ensure all procedures concerning promotion, transfer and staff resignation are carried out in accordance with company policy and within legal boundaries.
- Present monthly reports to management on the major HR activities carried out during the month.
Experience and Qualifications :
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- 5+ years of experience as an HR and Talent acquisition Specialist.
- Proficient with computers, Ubuntu and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience with payroll.
- Excellent command over written and spoken English is a must.
- Proactivity and ability to meet deadlines is a must.
Personality skills you should possess :
- Extensive knowledge on HR systems.
- Effective leader to steer the human resource wheel of the organization.
- Analytical, creative solutioning, influential, negotiation and counseling skills.
- Fun, cheerful and extroverted personality.
- Extremely strong ethics.
- High level of Motivation,ownership and a go-getter attitude
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work aspects. The incumbent should be able to multitask and deliver under pressure.
- Willingness to work on extended hours as business demands.
- A fun, intelligent, empowered and trustworthy team to work with.
- Treat yourself with festive gift vouchers.
- Enjoy Health Insurance because we care about your health.
- Enjoy a wide range of fun activities, parties and outings.
- Learning and upskilling programs to stay you on top of what’s new in your field.
- Your brain needs some refreshment so enjoy games in our in-house recreational zone.
- Appreciate your performance and work with paid holidays and bonuses.
- Name 0 of 40 max characters
- Upload Your Resume
Let’s Talk About Your Idea
Share your business idea and we ensure you would embrace associating with us.
Chapter247’s output has helped improve site performance and boosted lead conversion. Despite the time difference, their seamless communication and organized workflow led to positive results.
COVID-19 – Information to our Clients...