Are you a change-maker who loves technology and working independently towards ambitious goals? Do you want to work remotely on a great product and in a lovely team?
In this case, we are looking forward to your complete application documents. As an international team English is our company language, we therefore only accept applications in English.
- Be the trustworthy “right hand” to company management in all HR-related matters and an empathetic, neutral mediator between management and the rest of the team
- Ensure the professional workflow for all operational HR processes and implement continuous process improvements
- Take part in the entire recruiting process, including contract negotiations and onboarding of new team members
- Strengthen our standing as a remote-first employer and promote employer branding
- Grasp the opportunity to develop as an HR lead and take on team responsibility in the future
- 3+ years of experience as an HR manager, HR business partner, recruiting specialist or similar
- A degree in Human Services, Business Administration or a similar field (preferably with a focus on human resources or business psychology)
- Detail and goal-oriented with an independent work ethic
- High level of social competence, communication skills and assertiveness; and you can grasp concepts quickly
- Strong team-orientation and high level of consulting, problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Experience using Google Drive and Microsoft Office applications, and ideally knowledge of relevant HR tools (e.g. Lattice, Personio or Workday).
- Fluent in English and German with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST-HAVE: Strong affinity for internet and mobile technologies
- Interest in fitness and nutrition a plus
- An exciting project with millions of users in over 150 countries, localized in 20 languages
- A great team with start-up spirit, high flexibility and flat hierarchies
- As a “remote first” company with a pronounced remote culture, you'll have the option to work 100% remotely (must be located in CET time zone +/- 2 hours)
- If desired, we can provide you with a co-working space of your choice
- Access to state-of-the-art technical equipment of your choice (laptop, smartphone, external monitor, etc.)
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- Our work culture is characterized by focus and efficiency. We do not work overtime and, in the rare occasions that it is necessary, you can take the additional hours off at another time
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for personal development, direct communication and flexible working hours
- Exciting team retreats and events several times per year and much more
Sound like you?
Ready to bring YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world live healthier lives?
Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Please provide the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about your interests (e.g. your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog/website)
- You’ll get bonus points if you include a short introduction video recorded by you (1–5 min.)
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort