Dedicated and committed to complete all our goals in time
Engineering and Technical
& Recruitment Services
Our team of recruiters and hand picked and selected for their skills, experience and commitment to quality. They are professional, industry specialists whom are thoroughly equipped to assist you.
Send your resumes to email@example.com | Want to Know More. Call Us On +91 22 42432000
- Training need identification (hands on experience)
- Organization Building / OD initiatives
- HR Business partnership role
- Strategy Management
- Initiated specific project / action on the following:
- Retention plan
- People development initiatives
- HR-Business / strategy role
- Engagement initiatives
- Culture assessment study etc.
• To plan, organize, coordinate and ensure execution of all HR Services for the unit.
• Ensuring deployment of all HR Processes for the unit.
1. Responsible for Unit HR budget & resource planning. Monthly monitoring of expenses for the unit.
2. Recruitment of all M&Ps at the unit level
3. Responsible for recruitment of Non-M&Ps at the unit level; Discussing with functional Heads and Identifying the skills and nos. required for Non-M Closely monitor their performance
4. Organize unit level induction / integration programs; ensure everyone goes thro the Integration program.
5. Collaborate Site People Development activities for implementation of Learning & Development Plans for all employees and other developmental projects.
6. Ensure the PEDP process - objective setting; mid year & annual reviews are strictly followed by units; Facilitate & participate in Unit / functional goal setting; review the quality of KRAs of M Participate in PEDP discussions of M Review of low performers / individuals with behavioral issues
7. Drive the PR process at the unit level - Along with functional heads identify the talents, prepare the IDP and ensure quality of data, Organize UMC PR Meeting;
8. Promote mobility of HIPOs etc across various functions, departments at the unit level and identify individuals for inter unit, national and international mobility
9. Responsible for communicating EOS results, developing and implementing action plans at the unit level
10. Validate the performance rating of individuals; ensure performance rating distribution across all departments and overall unit level; Justify promotions, salary corrections etc; Discuss it with UMD / UMC; Communicating salary review process to individuals; Responsible for preparation of role clarification document and initial assessment of all positions @ unit level
11. Responsible for deployment of all HR policies & processes at the unit level; Any changes at unit level to be referred to the site head
12. To be involved in all restructuring / reorganization matters; Strategic HR Interventions of the unit.
13. Responsible for all HR / Employee related communication at the unit level
14. Handle day to day issues of employees at the unit level and play a positive role in promoting good relationship;
Educational background and Experience:
1. Graduate (Any Subject) and Post Graduation in HR / Social Work
2. 10 years of experience in HR function preferably as a generalist
3. Functional Expertise in any one of the HR Verticals
Excellent communication skills with Influencing and convincing ability
Strong Perseverance and Networking Skills
People management skills
Local Language preference:
Tamil & Kannada is must
Your application will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review all application instructions before applying.