Opening For HR manager in Encube Ethicals- Goa
- 10 - 15 years in HR, Microsoft Office, HRMS software
- 2 days ago
Encube Ethical is a progressive Contract Manufacturing Company dedicated exclusively to topical formulations like creams, oils, gels, solutions, lotions etc.
We have earned several approvals from various International Regulatory Authorities like US-FDA, HPBFI - Canada, Japanese FDA, TGA - Australia, WHO- GMP, ISO 9001-2000 etc.
Designation: Manager HR
- Microsoft Office
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Payroll Management
- Written & Verbal Communication
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruitment: Consistently recruiting an excellent staff. Maintaining a smooth on-boarding process.
- Training and Development: Build the Learning & Development module by developing and implementing role specific training. Oversee the execution of all training activities conducted across all functions.
- Performance Management: Actively coordinate the Performance Management process across all functional areas.
- Employee Engagement: Actively engage with all Managers and co - team members to identify engagement sessions across the organization. Ensure all engagement sessions are in line with the culture of the Company.
- Personnel Management: Carry out employee inductions and exit formalities as per processes set.
- Payroll Management: Carry out the process of processing the monthly payroll in a timely manner (including attendance). Ensure all compliances are met with regards to Labour Laws & Statutory Compliance.
- Industrial Relation: Handling Union Communications. Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation. Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Reporting: HR Analytics, HRIS
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA (HR) with 10 to 15 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Hindi, Marathi (Konkani will be an added advantage)
- Working experience with Microsoft Office, HRMS software, etc. is a must.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Experience: 10 - 15 years in HR, Microsoft Office, HRMS software( Required )
- Graduation: MBA( Required )
- Proficient in English( Required ) , Hindi( Required ) , Marathi( Required )