* looking for a competitive, self-motivated HR Manager who is driven by personal success and is eager to contribute to the success of company.
* Excellent English writing, editing, and communication skills.
* Should have creative bend of mind.
* An aptitude for problem-solving using innovative ideas.
* Recruiting staff primarily IT related- this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
* Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
* Planning and sometimes delivering training, including inductions for new staff.
* Planning with managers for short term and long term hiring requirements.
* Strong expertise in end to end recruitment.
* Experience on Training & Development.
* Knowledge in designing & implementing HRMS process preferable.
* Experience in handling Performance Management System (PMS).
* Strong in HR processes.
* Manage various end-to-end HR processes within organization.
* Responsible for the complete recruitment life cycle.
* Sourcing CVs for Senior & Middle level position by using various socialnetworking sites, Industry Mapping, Head hunting & other sources.
* Ensure effective cascading of HR policies in all regions.
* Ensure applicable Human Resources systems and data are maintained, as required.
* Lead the implementation of employee communication and engagement activities.
* Review results of engagement surveys and leadership surveys and work with leadership to implement action plans.
* Manage implementation and execution of major Human Resources processes.
* Ability to work under pressure and extended time period.
* Act as a link between AVP HR and Regional HR, resolving their issues if any and ensure fair and equitable practices.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register