We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help manage and develop our fast growing India workforce. You will be setting up HR policies and procedures for our India office. This is a great opportunity to apply your leadership skills and expertise in a fast growing organisation that is data driven.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Develop world-class HR policies and procedures
• Drive HR processes' automation projects
• Manage the full onboarding process to cope with rapid expansion plan
• Be the trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR (for instance compensation & benefits, HR policies, and similar) for our India office
• Liaise and align with your peers in other Revolut offices and markets
• Be pro-active in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions
• Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within your accounts
• Support Workplace experience and engagement activities
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Minimum 8 years of experience in HR capacity (preferably with MNCs).
• Experience in a Hyper-growth company desired
• Experience with being the front face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organisation.
• Experience in virtual onboarding orientation is advantageous.
• Experience in administering HR operations using automated tools (e.g. via Jira service desk, HRIS, or similar)
• Results-driven and numbers-oriented
• Logical and analytical thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.