Alabang (96050), Philippines, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Pr. HR Specialist (HR Consulting/HR Business Partner)
To assist the Director, Sr. Manager or Manager in respective Human Resources sub-function such as HR Consulting. Major Responsibilities: HR Consulting:
- Provides strategic support to stakeholders and leaders in assigned lines of business on creation and delivery of key business objectives and overall talent strategy
- Partners with Talent and Performance Management Champions to design and execute talent and performance management activities
- Drives awareness and participation in the All-Associate Surveys. Prepares reports for business leaders and partners with them to develop insights and translate results into action plans
- Monitors and analyzes key metrics such as headcount, spans and layers, promotion, engagement, attrition, and others
- Performance analysis and reporting. Ensures individual and team productivity targets are achieved by reviewing daily, weekly, and monthly performance, as well as identifying interventions needed; provides monthly team performance target to Manager/Sr. Manager/Director, Senior Management Team and other lines of business for critical business and site decisions; ensures accuracy in team reporting and reports discrepancies.
- Stakeholder management. Consults with: (a) lines of business to ensure functional services are aligned with business requirements and corporate policies, (b) US counterparts to ensure outcomes and implementations are aligned with intended plans and design, and (c) third-party entities such as vendors, government, etc., if applicable.
- Process improvement. Conducts scheduled and random audits to ensure compliance with all applicable corporate and legal laws and regulations; regularly communicates organizational and process updates to direct reports, as applicable.
- May be assigned / rotated across related sub-functions, including but not limited to sub-functions within HR.
- Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- College graduate preferably in Psychology, Business Administration, or other related course
- 5 years working experience in related discipline
- Preferably with experience in a BPO set up
- Preferably has experience in Workday and Tableau
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel) and Google Suites (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Knowledge in labor laws;
- Strategic thinking;
- Stakeholder management;
- Change management;
- Project management;
- Data analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Customer focus;
- Good judgement and decision-making skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to influence across all levels
- Amenable to work in a mid shift schedule and Alabang area
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).