Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
Within a department with 3 areas of expertise: illumination, optronics, and imaging (display), we are looking for our leading optic platform:
Your challenges ?
- You manage the worldwide Head Up Display (HUD) optical team, especially in Germany and China
- You ensure that the necessary means in terms of training, support and additional equipment are put in place
- You define the objectives of each optical engineer and optical design manager with the project managers
- You coordinate optical developments in Europe and Asia, and monitor the progress of activities
- You define the axes of optical developments for high head vision systems
- You ensure robust optical product design and solve optical development problems in real time if necessary
- You develop the standards necessary for the activity and validate the conformity of designs to existing standards
- You ensure the objectives of quality, deadlines and costs of the optical developments of the projects
- You ensure its innovation and guarantee that Valeo's industrial property is well protected by the necessary patents
Let’s talk about you …
- You are a graduate with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have mastered Speos or Zemax, and Catia
- You have knowledge in optics, display
- You know how to manage projects, and like to manage
- You are fluent in English
- Do you already have experience in the automotive industry ? That's a plus !
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 113600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : [...] Location: FR-IDF-Creteil
Job: Research and Development
Organization: 15L Switches %26 Smart Controls
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: 15/12/2020, 3:15:32 AM