We are looking for an action and support-oriented Human Resources Business Partner providing comprehensive HR support to the organization and management to achieve business goals. You will be driving business effectiveness and success through Human Resources functional capabilities including, but not limited to, talent management, development, headcount management, employee relations and engagement, industrial relations, communication, reporting, compensation, analysis, and payroll.
As HR BP, you will report to the HR Director, and you will be responsible for a defined group of Fluid & Motion Control HR activity at AVENTICS, acting as a key member of our HR team and advisor to our business leaders.
AVENTICS GmbH is a company of the Emerson Group. Emerson (NYSE: EMR), headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global technology and engineering company that provides innovative solutions for industrial, commercial and residential customers. Founded in 1890, the company employs over 85,000 people and has more than 200 manufacturing facilities.
Emerson Automation Solutions, which includes AVENTICSTM products, helps process, hybrid and individual manufacturers maximize production and protect people and the environment while optimizing energy and operating costs.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Laatzen, Germany !
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Build strong partnership with management and employees to coordinate personnel actions and create work environment equipped to meet business needs. Provide effective and efficient customer support to employees and management
• Proactively identify HR challenges and offer solutions to create a sustainable and effective work environment
• Support site and management in communicating actively and two-ways with our workforce and workscouncil
• Lead/support local HR projects
• Ensure application of our policies, procedures and programs to uphold fair and equitable practices and ensure compliance with law and labor agreements. Interpret, advise, and counsel employees and management on policies and HR procedures
• Manage the full recruitment process for your defined organization. Manage new hire onboarding as well as leaving employee processes
• Oversee and manage Emerson’s Performance management system
• Promote Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and part of the culture of Emerson
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• University education, ideally in a Human Resources or business field; Master’s in Human Resources or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum two to three years of experience in HR; HR generalist experience is highly preferred. Works council experience preferred. Experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices as well as experience in developing, executing and maintaining HR projects and programs.
• Strong networking & communication skills, high level of energy and dedication.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures
• Good knowledge of the labor legislation of Germany
• Fluency in written and spoken German and English. Any other languages are an asset.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and better results.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a HR Business Partner, you will be supporting our people which are key in driving our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization.
We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process. Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.