We are seeking a high caliber HR and Administrative Manager to run our Human Resources and Administrative Department. This individual will work closely with our Chief Operating Officer and serveral Partners (management attorneys) to ensure that the HR and Administrative operations meet the office business needs and golas.
- Manage general HR administrative activities, projects, processes and systems to ensure data quality, operation efficiency and timeliness, effective management reports and analysis, and compliance with all applicable labor laws and regulations, and also identify opportunities for improvement and resolve any discrepancies .
- Monitor and control the recruitment process for legal professional and non-legal professional to ensure overall effective practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a suitable workforce taken place.
- Monitor HR information system functions properly to ensure that HR staff can use it to effectively produce accurate and timely HR related data and periodic management report.
- Under general direction of the Management, design and dispense the office's employee benefit programs to ensure the office employee benefit programs are competitive whilst managing cost effectively.
- Continuously study all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments and encourage the ongoing development of the HR staff.
- Recommend employee relation practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Organize and supervise all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office.
- Ensure that the condition of the office is well maintained, arrange for necessary repairs to ensure that the office meets health and safety requirements. This also includes regulary arrange testings for electrical equipment and safety devices.
- Manage procurement activities, and ensure sufficient supplies of office stationery and equipment at all times.
- Manage filing systems, mailing services and other office services, and ensure high standard the said services.
- Responsible for office renovation activities including manage / organize the office layouts.