Havas Group, the global marketing and communication agency group, is hiring an HR Intern for their central teams for 6 months.
You will be in charge of HR administering for global and local area departments and be responsible for attracting and inducting interns.
The HR Intern assists the Global HR team in the day-to-day management of HR operations, which means that they develop, manage, coordinate, and administer a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities.
· Assist in coordinating and administering various aspects of the organization’s compensation and benefit, recruitment, training, organization development, and employee relations programs.
· Assist the preparation of reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
· Support the HRBPs in ensuring that data for all Global employees is kept up to date
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Support the implementation of organizational changes including updating org charts
· Support the implementation of the HR strategic plan and all business projects.
· Oversee the new joiner and leaver process for all Global employees ensuring records are kept updated
University degree – Bac+4
0 – 1 year of experience working as a human resources assistant or related position
English : Excellent
French : Excellent
Conformément aux engagements pris par le Groupe Havas en faveur de l'accueil et de l'intégration de personnes en situation de handicap, cette annonce est ouverte à tous.