Human Resources Manager
- 3 - 5 years in HR, Management, testing
- 3 days ago
We are currently looking for a Human Resource Manager to join our team.
- Unit Testing
- Database Implimentation
- Administrative Works
- communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Strong planning
- Analytical Thinking
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Database Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Organizing Skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing andimplementing HR strategies
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and descriptions
- Establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
- Conducting and analyzing exit interviews
- Prepares employees for orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable Labour rulesof Kerala / India
- Updates for human resource policies and procedures.
Management of human resource records
- HumanResource Management & Admin
- Assist in employee on boarding activities.
- Assist in employee recruitment and employee engagement activities.
- Generate all employee letters during the employee life cycle.
- Ensuring validity, accuracy and completeness of all employee records.
- Payroll, Salary & Benefits administration
- Statutory & legal compliance
- Knowledge and Skillsexpected:
- Technology friendly
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- Communication processes
- Compensation and wage structure
- Supporting diversity
- Classifying employees
- Employment law
- Laws against sexual harassment
Education, Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree from a reputed college/ university
- 3+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- 2+ years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- Related Certifications preferred
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Experience: 3 - 5 years in HR, Management, testing( Required )
- Graduation: Any Degree( Required )
- Proficient in English( Required )