ROLE: Product Implementation Specialist
DEPARTMENT: APOC AMTI
REPORTING: Customer & Technical Service Manager REQUIRED LANGUAGES: Fluency in written and spoken business and medical English, local language as appropriate
LOCATION: Field Based, India Kolkata
Summary of key responsibilities and role: 1. Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary industry expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material and relevant clinical papers.
2. Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors\u2019 products.
3. Act as point of the first reference for all product-related inquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Clinical Research and Regulatory to address any issues that may arise.
4. Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
5. Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions. Either conduct this research with in-house staff or manage an outside agency ie initial identification of suitable partner, the definition of responsibilities, communication plan, divisions of responsibility, milestones, contract with company, review transcripts and reports, and recommend action plans from the research.
6. Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion, and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
7. Responsible for preparing new and existing product forecasts.
8. Liaise with any assigned advertising agencies regarding product campaigns including journal advertising, direct mail, and conferences.
9. Assess/evaluate opportunity project implementation needs for initial scope of implementation & application project, determine project plan, and schedule agenda with immediate reports and account opportunity owners.
10. Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
11. Coordinate and schedule a time and/or travel itineraries pertaining to the implementation needs.
12. Develop customer-facing application work plans & programs for opportunities that include all required stakeholder engagement.
13. Competent in multilevel stakeholder training presentations.
14. Responsible for maintaining product knowledge, implementing and training the latest processes, features, and functionality of the product both on and off-site.
15. Cultivate the client relationship through implementations and all types of training engagements.
16. Communicate with all stakeholders internally & externally Project Management track.
17. Assist other team members with application projects when appropriate.
Normal Qualifications and experience: Science Graduate; experience in critical care, hospital, and laboratory selling environments highly desirable; analytical Skills; strong business judgment, demonstrated experience in relationship-building across multiple functions (preferably in a hospital) needed.
Requirements Bachelor\u2019s Degree or equivalent experience required;
Percentage of Travel 70+ %
Site Location Field Sales - FS
The role includes visiting clients and attending corporate events and is expected to be generally office based with appropriate international field travel within the region