Nikola Iveco Europe is seeking an Industrial Controller who will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and function as a business partner to effectively manage and control the business. We are seeking a leader who is strong with business process definition, system implementations, and working cross-functionally within the operations.
As we look to grow our manufacturing footprint this position will be responsible for establishing and implementing many of the financial processes withing the company. You will extensively partner with business owners to ensure systems, data, and reporting are scalable with the advanced complexity of product, business, and company growth.
- Prepare forecasts and the annual budget for the Company
- Support analysis and commentary of drivers behind variances, month to month vs. prior year, and forecast and budget
- Investigate weekly/monthly spending, highlighting opportunities for improvement
- Review production variances (materials & labor) with management and help drive to root cause
- Management of the standard costing and general accounting system with oversight of payables, billing and receivables, and financial reporting.
- Prepare for and manage the annual outside audit
- Assist the CFO and other members of the management team on strategic and tactical projects
- University degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience (also manufacturing experience is preferred)
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- SAP experience is a plus
- Fluency in German and English