At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Industry Sales Teams manage sales to a specific industry, targeting customers with specialized knowledge regarding demand and future outlook of that sector.
- Drive industry development execution specific for Rail.
- Drive the new industries development, provide solutions, develop sales tools and support must win projects, focusing on leading customers
- Rail Applications - Define a vision for TE Rail applications with application strategy and solution.
- NPI – Work closely with sales and PLP for new product launches.
- NPD – work closely with sales and PLP for new product developments based on market demand.
- Leading customers – Deep dive on leading rail customers w.r.t. growth, align with account plans.
- Coverage support – application training, roadshow, tech-day, solution support to channel partners
- BE/ B.Tech (Electronic, Mechanical)
- 10+ years of experience with a minimum of 5 years in Railway industry related to new product approval
- Knowledge about various phases of product life cycles
- Knowledge product approval from customer sides specially railway products
- RDSO APPROVAL
- CLW/DLW APPROVAL PROCESS
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.