About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented and professionally driven IT Recruiter to join our HR department and oversee our full cycle recruiting. Under this role, the IT Recruiter will be reporting to the CEO and assisting him on the recruitment across 3 business branches (USA, Philippines and India). You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Source talented candidates on niche platforms, like Naukri, LinkedIn, Indeed etc.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen Information Technology resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls & interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Promoting the company across education institutes to capture new talent.
- Actively create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plan.
- Prioritize multiple demanding tasks, while working independently.
- Keep up to date with new HR technology trends and talent recruitment methodologies.
- 2-4 years of proven experience as an IT Recruiter.
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Degree in Human Resources, business administration, management or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Working under tight deadlines, to close the positions.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular).
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured).
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting).
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, always growing/professional/competitive environment.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Monthly salary range (Rs 30,000 to 35,000) based on experience + quota bonus incentives.
- Company paid healthcare with OPD & option to include family members.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.
- Bi-annual salary increases with predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Paid vacations & sick/personal time. Unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.