Infrastructure Project Manager (IT)
- Working opportunity in Government Sector
- Basic up to $8,500 + AWS (attractive package/benefits)
- Up to 17 days of leave + Medical Benefits
- 12 months renewable contract (with chance of conversion to permanent role)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Office hours)
Working location: Central
• Plan and lead the development of the business case as well as the budget for the project.
• Manage and execute the procurement of IT systems in a timely manner, including drafting of requirements and tender documents.
• Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs and outcome, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality.
• Identify potential project risks and the implications to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks.
• Effectively engage and manage the vendors to deliver digital solutions and services.
• Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and systems are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
• Support audit exercises conducted by internal and external auditors on the project by working with product delivery teams during the audit fieldwork, preparing management responses, and close any follow-up actions.
What we are looking for
- Relevant working experience as a Project Manager in at least 2 full project development life cycles.
- Strong vendor and stakeholder management.
- Able to work independently and as a good team player with analytical, management and planning skills.
- Experience in tender process and audit support will be an added advantage.Candidates with experience in handling enterprise infrastructure, especially desktop/end user computing projects preferred.
- Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Preferred Certifications/Skills:
- Project Management related certifications such as CITPM, COMIT or PMI.
- Agile related certification such as Certified Scrum Master.
To apply, please send your updated resume to Elane @:
Spat.firstname.lastname@example.org, Quote “37759” in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
Scientec Consulting Pte Ltd – 11C5781