If you’re looking for a company with a fun and casual environment, that encourages continuous learning and stretches your technical skills, then we have what you’re looking for!
We’re a company of hard-working team players who refuse to take ourselves too seriously. We work hard to foster an inspiring, energetic, and healthy work environment where our employees are respected, empowered, and rewarded for going the extra mile.
At GAM Tech, we’re committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive IT support and services, and innovative IT solutions for clients across Alberta. We are an Advanced Unified Computing Technology and Express Collaboration Cisco partner, and we take a solution-based approach to our customers’ IT needs. We also hold a couple of Xerox Sales Agencies in Alberta, Northern BC, and Yukon.
- Prospect for potential customers using direct cold calling and indirect methods such as networking and social media. Entrepreneurial in self start prospecting
- Establish relationships and secure contracts with new and existing customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive client retention and growth in assigned accounts/territory
- Follow Xerox sales management process; account planning and opportunity identification
- Work closely with Account Executives
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Plan and facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations for assigned accounts/territory
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of opportunity prioritization and overall account/territory plans
- Responsible for revenue and customer satisfaction on assigned accounts/territory
- Key contributor in the total customer relationship
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects, qualifying and evaluating the opportunity; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells Xerox and GAM Tech products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with current clientele, new prospects; recommending solutions.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Work with technical staff, delivery teams, and product specialists where required to address customer requirements or requests
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare forecasts and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing CRM information.
- Draft and deliver sales proposals
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent client service skills, with the ability to create/cultivate trust relationships with clients and co-workers and remain calm in stressful circumstances.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including presentation skills. Must have the ability to communicate clearly to clients, co-workers, and vendors via phone, email, and in person.
- Experience with, and excellent phone sales skills
- Experience with scope management, work planning, and work delegation.
- Good organizational and prioritizing skills, with the ability to work efficiently under pressure, and the ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently and within multi-disciplinary teams in order to accomplish the required tasks for clients.
- Apply expert understanding of sales processes, and B2B sales methodology.
- Apply business acumen, including an understanding of the regional industry, economic trends, issues, and competition.
- Proficient levels of relationship discipline skills, and emotional intelligence for this position.
- Recognized industry certifications are an asset
- Technology and document imaging experience is an asset, but not required
- High ethical standards and trustworthiness.
Reference, background checks, and other assessments are conditions of employment.
The total compensation for this role will be based on the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience.