NEC Smart Enterprise Solutions
NEC Smart Enterprise Solutions provides IT & Communication solutions to small, medium and large enterprises in both the private and public sectors. Designed for open connectivity, high availability and flexible growth, our innovative solutions incorporate the latest voice, data and video technologies and enable real-time, collaborative working, increased productivity and customer satisfaction. Our servers, storage solutions, software and virtualized workstations enable businesses to maximize operational efficiency, performance and profitability.
With our NEC UNIVERGE BLUE Cloud Services, we are able to integrate all of our customers business communications in an efficient and reliable way. And with this cloud platform we are transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. With NEC Univerge Blue Cloud Services we are leading the experience.
NEC Smart Enterprise Solutions serves its customers across EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) through a network of direct sales organizations, business partners and value-added resellers.
For more information, please visit: http://www.nec-enterprise.com. Inside Sales Partner Account Manager Cloud (Benelux)
This job role will be an exciting opportunity for ambitious (starting) sales people.
The Inside Sales Partner Account Manager Cloud is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual goals by managing a territory using the telephone and Web 2.0 technologies mainly. The IPAM will build direct relationships with our existing and newly to be recruited partners, on major opportunities and will work closely with and leverage the selected channel partners to maximize the revenue opportunities within the territory.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment. Job Responsibilities
Professional Key Skills and Experience
- Manage an existing partner base;
- Recruit new partners within a given territory;
- Positioning and selling NEC UNIVERGE BLUE Cloud Services with and via partners;
- Building communities within and between the assigned (and newly recruited) partners;
- Establishes strong relationships and sustain credibility with senior management and relevant staff of assigned partners;
- Manages sales readiness of the assigned partners so that they can better leverage the NEC UNIVERGE BLUE portfolio;
- Understands both the business partners and end-user cloud business and through that develop new opportunities;
- Reports on strategic leads, sales opportunities;
- Delivers forecast (incl. funnel);
- Ensures info on product/services/pricing is available and ensures technical support is available when needed;
- Execute on Lead Generation & Call program activities with the assigned partners;
- Using telephone & other IT tools to remotely interface with Partners to present the NEC UNIVERGE BLUE value;
- Organize and lead the coordination with partners to facilitate sales.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Channel Management, with a successful partner management experience in a competitive business-to-business environment, preferable within a cloud services environment;
- Experience in the communication business (Unified Comm, Voice, Video, Storage, Back-Up and High Availability), within a cloud services environment is preferred;
- Being able and (preferable) having the experience of managing end-users, this in co-operation with our partners;
- Experience in reviewing and analysing partner requirements with the ability to develop and convey effective business solutions through a consultative sales approach;
- A high level of creativity and marketplace awareness that will enable the successful assessment of a wide range of business opportunities internal and external to the channel;
- An understanding of cloud-based technology (UCaaS, CCaaS & Collaboration), including cloud storage and file synchronization;
- A team builder with strong motivational skills and a proactive sales style;
- Experience with inside sales is highly preferred;
- Experience with online/digital marketing and advertising is preferred;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with SFDC is preferred;
- Professional Education (Bachelor) degree is preferred as a minimum;
- Fluent in English.
How to apply for this career opportunity?
- Aligns the products, service and performance with the rest of the organization;
- Builds and maintain customer satisfaction (external and internal);
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timelines;
- Willingness to travel.
If you have interest in this position, please apply online on top of this page.