SoftwareONE is a public, Swiss headquartered, 11 Billion Dollar revenue Company.
SoftwareONE is present in 88 markets worldwide and now employs over 6000 people.
We could spend more time telling you about how SoftwareONE is a market leader Software Portfolio Management & Software Advisory Services along with Platform and technology service provider.
We could even tell you that we are growing at 35%+ year on year – however, by the time you have finished reading this document, we would have to increase all the figures.
The Inside Sales works together with the Business Development Manger (BDM) to develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue and ensure that SoftwareONE products and services consistently meet client needs. This role is responsible for providing sales quotations, sustaining and renewing client contracts, as well as systematically pursuing customer opportunities.
- Ability to establish and expand relationships within each customer.
- Grows and maintains existing customer and partner relationships through proactive activity.
- Receives incoming calls and makes outbound calling to customers as needed.
- Day-to-day customer and partner requests which include licensing knowledge and proposal/quote creation, along with opportunity management.
- Supports the sales effort and updates the database and communicates changes within the company.
- Opportunity creation and management with aligned BDMs and set up customers in SoftwareONE internal systems
- Develops strong knowledge of leading industry trends through ongoing training with software publishers.
- Works within agreed customer SLAs
- Acts as key resource for leading industry volume license offerings.
- Demonstrates ability to close sales and overcome customer objections.
- Works collaboratively with assigned Business Development Manager to develop an overall territory account plan which will maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers and partners
- Knowledge of operational policies and procedures; customer service and sales probing techniques; and developing and maintaining long-term business relationships.
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends and develop recommendations for improvement; research and solve complex, multi-faceted problems; work independently and show initiative; maintain a positive attitude; handle large volumes of work and meet tight deadlines; adapt to and embrace change in a rapidly changing environment; lead and mentor by example; maintain and promote good client relations, maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Skilled in relationship building; verbal and written communication; problem solving; researching customer and product information; planning, scheduling, and organizing work; multitasking; and time management.
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university.
- Professional sales experience preferred but not required.
- Highly motivated and results oriented; entrepreneurial spirit.
- Detail oriented with ability to break down projects into smaller tasks.
- General understanding of technology solutions and the IT industry.