Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
As an ISR specialist, you will manage, virtually, (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts. Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans. Works closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities. Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will be given an assigned sales territory to grow and build your relationships, working with other businesses to advise on multi-products, services and integrated solutions across our varied portfolio of products and services
• You'll review account activities to uncover new business or up-selling opportunities.
• Account responsibility with quota, account management, consultative selling, cold calling, and customer relations working in a multinational IT-company.
• By building your own understanding of your clients industry, identify emerging market trends and opportunities, lead new market campaigns and execute campaign follow-up.
• You can work closely with external partners - in order to improve win rates on selective deals.
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Studies, Engineering, Finance or something completely different. We want candidates from a mix of subjects!
• You are proactive and can uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities
• You have strong presentation and communication skills and feel comfortable building relationships at all levels and having solution focused discussions.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status