• Position Title Insurance Sales Manager – NR & Exclusive ( AKAM – IBL NR & Exclusive)
•Provide support in Sales of Life Insurance business to IndusInd Bank NR & Exclusive customers in assigned locations. The NR & Exclusive channel of the Bank has high value, higher income category customers with evolved financial and investment needs.
• Reports To Territory Manager/ Area Manager
• Geographic Area Covered NR & Exclusive Branches/Cluster
• Internal Stakeholders Training
• Branch Operations
• Distribution Operations
• External Channel Partner
Key Result Areas
• Organization Process Key Contributions
• Achieve pre-set business targets on ANP, case count, active branch, active sales staff and various KPIs for designated branches
• Work jointly with the NR & Exclusive Manager on Business Implementation plan
• Drive and motivate IndusInd Bank RM and provide support for logging in application sourced
• Tap the right database of the branch and ensure authentic documentation
• Build relationship with IndusInd Bank Sales/ operations team and ensure the business targets and Productivity targets of the allocated branches are met effectively
• Prospect and meet customers within and outside the Branch
• Develop, agree and implement short term and long term plans to achieve sales targets
• Achieve NR & Exclusive RM activation targets
• Work collectively with IndusInd Bank Sales / operations team and conduct joint sales calls as a team to achieve business nos.
• Seek commitment from the partner towards achievement of business objective
• Manage business relationship between internal team and channel partner to ensure sales for the company and maintain utmost levels of responsiveness to Channel Partner requirements
• Effectively execute all Marketing activities as per Partners requirement
• Ensure timely issuance of policies while resolving all pending etc.
• Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers
• Maintain the desired persistency ratio
• Prompt post-sales service with respect to all domains
• Strategize and interact closely with IndusInd Bank RM on business plan execution
• Ensure compliance to internal sales process & other compliance standards
• Should be process & product champion to ensure adherence to policies and procedures to cultivate a compliance culture in the team
• Adhere to the Training Road map.
• Provide timely reports to the Supervisor as per the requirement.
• Adhere to Tata AIA Life code of conduct.
• Ability to interact and conduct sales call with high value, higher income category leads which could include NR and Exclusive customers of the Bank
• Banking, financial services industry, business perspective & planning exposure
• Product/Subject matter expertise
• Organisational skills including self management, problem solving skills, peer level co-ordination and ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
• Essential Desired
• Qualification : Graduate PG
• Experience : 4 - 6 years in Sales (Insurance / Financial Service Background)
• CTC - Upto 3.50Lacs to 4.50Lacs