“If Employment law, salary statements, social security, work permits, withholding and income tax get your pulse racing, you need to join our Richemont’s HR Administration & Payroll department!” Clotilde S. HR Administration & Payroll Manager
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
You will be in charge to manage the full journey of our employees in the HR administrative scope:
- HR administration (welcome of new employees, contact with employees for all administrative matters) and administration of salaries and social insurance (inputting variables, control, monitoring of social insurance throughout employee's life)
- Provide support to employees and managers on the HR tools
- Data quality, reporting and controlling in SAP HR
- Participation in HR project management
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCESS WITH US?
You have an excellent sense of customer service; you can work independently in a changing environment. You are pragmatic, agile with figures, organised and able to anticipate needs with a strong sense of initiative, and a good team spirit.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
By providing you great opportunities to become a part of a dynamic and diverse environment where passion is not scarce and you can count on your team to go that extra mile with you to reach success.
This will also be your opportunity to deepen your knowledge of luxury whilst enhancing your expertise in HR administration and payroll management.
Finally, we offer a plethora of opportunities within the Richemont Group and our Maisons to ensure your healthy career development and progression.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call.
2. The next step from there would be a first Technical interview with HR Admin & Payroll Manager and a member of her team; and if there is a match, you will have a personal meeting with her and our HR Business Partner.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER