Zycus is looking for an Integration Specialist/Analyst to join us and be the techno-functional expert for projects, taking care of integration of Zycus products with legacy ERP of our clients (Ex: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics etc.).
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite. The Merlin A.I. Suite is a unique platform of pre-packaged intelligent BOTs to automate run-of-the-mill procurement and A.P. tasks with intelligent and predictive suggestions. It enables teams to improve productivity through optimal efforts, enhance accuracy with minimal human intervention, and focus on strategic activities. Driven by Artificial Intelligence, Zycus’ Merlin A.I. BOTs introduce cutting edge technologies in procurement operations, making it truly autonomous and cognitive. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create a more significant business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
The position holder will report to an Integration Lead.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
What you'll do:
- Serve as Senior Integration Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s integration needs.
- Work with customer to gather integration requirements on Zycus application/s (like Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement, P2P etc.)
- Understanding ERP Systems(SAP/ORACLE/PEOPLESOFT etc.) of customers on the integration perspective.
- Involving in mapping of Integration requirements with the existing product APIs/File-Based solutions and perform gap analysis.
- Supporting Client’s IT team enable integration as per the requirements.
- Implement & Support Single Sign On Integration - Access Management, design, architecture for various authentication, authorization, configure and define SSO use cases Plan for enterprise and SaaS application using open standards like SAML, WS Fed, OpenID, Open ID Connect, etc.
- Involving in documenting LLD & HLD as per the requirements.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, APIs, File-based Integration solution, MS-Excel, etc.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user / supplier set-up and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing.
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client side.
• Good understanding of Middleware tools like SAP PI/PO, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Snaplogic.
• Experience in XML and/or JSON, SFTP, HTTPs, API etc.
• Experience required 2-4 years.
• Exposure to of working in REST APIs or SOAP Web services
• Experience of working in SFTPs/ /HTTPS protocol.
• Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders. Strong communication, customer focused and logical/analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good to have understanding Java, Spring, Spring Boot, AngularJS, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, Spring Batch, JUNIT is an advantage.
- Should be willing to Travel to client places abroad based on the requirement.
- This role is based in Mumbai with short global travel requirements across the globe from time to time.
- An opportunity to be a lead the entire function of a fast growing and exciting business with global footprint.
- We are a growing software product company. Being a part of the team will enable you to be a part of growth.
- We strongly advocate employee empowerment and development on the projects they are associated with.
- There is flexibility in our working hours, and our policies are employee friendly.
LOCATION: Mumbai / Bangalore
SHIFTS : 3.30PM to 12.30PM for US clients
WHY ZYCUS? :
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
- Come join a young, dynamic & enterprising team
- Work on the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours (As per business requirement).
Zycus Global Leader Procurement: https://www.zycus.com/newsroom/press-releases.html
Follow us on social for updates. Facebook | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter | Glassdoor