Integration Architect (MuleSoft)
The Integration Architect (MuleSoft) will be responsible for all facets of integration architecture and implementing solutions including API-driven design, messaging patterns, and application development best practices. The ideal candidate must have a strong background in enterprise integration tools (including MuleSoft). The candidate must have good skills in software development lifecycle, messaging patterns, endpoint security, interfaces with internal and external applications, and database knowledge. In addition, Candidate should be able to drive the full cycle of project development leading to business objectives and value realisation.
- Gathers, understands and clarifies complex business requirements
- Design, develop and maintain enterprise data model to guide and direct system integration between platforms.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform
- Ensures self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
- Experience with SOAP and REST as well as other integration interfaces such as JDBC, FTP, etc…
- Supports the integration environment and solutions of business-critical integration solutions
- Develops and maintains Enterprise Integration Solution Architecture
- Provides mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Works closely with other Technical Leadership, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of IT enterprise architecture standards and practices by maintaining understanding of current and future technology developments
- Identify, in collaboration with Enterprise and functional area architects, existing IT software assets for new opportunities through project and program involvement.
- Good awareness of Dev Ops – including Continuous Integration and Delivery using agile Configuration Management, Environment Management, Release Management practices
- Exemplifies Zurich’s Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of relevant systems, technologies, products, processes and procedures to be able to provide outstanding solution design services in complex programs and for complex solutions.
- Act within agreed authority levels to ensure fair treatment of project/program stakeholders and provide quality customer relations to business and IT partners.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirements, respond to and resolve stakeholder enquiries / complex problems /service requests, judging when to pass complex queries on to or involve others, to provide an effective service and clear advice.
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvement of processes and systems to management.
Primary work location is Blackrock. Position is Dublin based but occasional travel may be required to other Zurich locations.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button “Apply online”.
Who we are
Zurich is one Ireland's leading insurance companies providing a wide range of general insurance and life insurance products and services. The company employs over 1,000 people across its locations in Dublin and Wexford.
Zurich is a strong brand, Zurich in Ireland is part of Zurich Insurance Group, a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer a competitive compensation package and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.