Job Overview and Responsibilities
The ALDO Group’s IT department is currently looking for an Application Integration Manager. The Application Integration Manager will work closely with project managers, customers, business analysts, solution architects and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical integration solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
This position requires collaborative internal/external consensus skills with proven results- oriented leader with experience in assigning, prioritizing and delegating the work of integration development team in a fast paced work environment.
- Manage team members’ tasks and projects; make conscious decisions about time management
- Conduct risk analyses, verification and forecasting for integration development resources on projects
- Negotiate realistic deadlines up front and deliver on commitments
- Provide technical leadership over multiple cross-channel projects
- Mentor team members and build strong succession options
- Easily gain trust and support of team members by encouraging collaboration
- Maintain effectiveness when dealing with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Fully evaluate situations, make suggestions for improvement and take proactive steps to achieve goals
- University degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in Middleware integration development including 2-3 years of experience in a management position
- Ability to translate requirements into technical specifications for developers
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure and application environments
- Advanced knowledge of application development, ideally with Java development experience
- Knowledge of security protocols and of developing and consuming RESTful APIs and SOA.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Project management skills; ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects on schedule
- Must be fluent in both French and English.
- Assets: JIRA, Agile or Kanban experience, ITIL certifications, knowledge of EDI protocol, knowledge if XML/XSL, Oracle, MS SQL, Maria DB, Kibana, Elastic search.
- Experience in a AWS environment an asset