Don’t wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Business Services Intermediate – Brisbane
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
As part of the Business Services team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career.
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax returns, group tax summary and loan summary for corporate and family groups including Trusts, Companies, Partnerships & Individuals
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns and activity statements
- Communication with the ATO in relation to various client matters, e.g. payment arrangements, remissions, extensions etc.
- Working as part of a team where you will work closely with other intermediate and senior business services accountants
- Use of MYOB suite and Xero
- Liaising with clients and other external service providers
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years’ experience in Business Services / Accounting within a mid-tier public practice accounting firm
- Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent)
- Working towards CA/CPA qualification
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Willingness to lead and learn
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our Brisbane location you can expect the following:
- International and domestic mobility opportunities
- Inner city location
- Wellbeing program
- Flu vaccinations
- Learning and development programs
- Social club activities charity and community events
- Study assistance to achieve CA/CPA qualifications (financial support & study leave)
- Social club activities and vibrant culture
- A diverse and inclusive team environment
- Flexible working
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts on • banking & insurance • health insurance• retail and entertainment• health and well-being
- Casual dress code