PORTWEST, a leading global manufacturer of safety wear, workwear and PPE is currently seeking applications for the role of Internal Sales Manager with Spanish or French based in our HQ in Westport, County Mayo. Portwest is one of the fastest growing workwear companies in the world currently employing over 4500 staff worldwide with customer service staff in over 130 countries. We design, manufacture and distribute market leading workwear, safety wear and PPE in fully owned production facilities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As the Internal Sales Manager with Spanish or French language skills you will join a growing Internal Sales team where you will research and develop customer accounts in new markets globally for Portwest. Among your key responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities to expand and grow sales in your market.
- Understand existing customer relationships and their requirements.
- Research new markets for sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop key customer relationships.
- Develop and implement Sales plans that meet company objectives
- Conduct competitor research to check our products meet customer’s needs.
- Identify opportunities to deepen customer relations.
- Grow and develop existing accounts into larger accounts.
- Provide relevant and accurate information to customers.
- Help maintain customer loyalty to Portwest.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
To become the Internal Sales Manager you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience in a commercial position.
- Fluency in French or Spanish is essential.
- International business experience is an advantage.
- Good organisational skills and a team player
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
WHAT TO DO NOW
Please apply today with an up-to-date CV and cover letter outlining your skills for this position today.
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017
- International and Overall Winner of EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017
- Ibec KeepWell Mark 2019-2021
- Great Place to Work 2019-2020
- Deloitte Best Managed Companies 2016-2019
- Exporter of the Year 2018
- Private Irish Business of the Year Export Industry Awards 2019
- Safety Awards Customer Service Winner 2016
- All Stars Export Business of the Year 2017