Present, the company has business continuously expanded, we need the person who have knowledge, ability, experience to grow with the organizations.
- Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale or letting and agree a price and the terms of the sale.
- Work with and support the international Sales and Marketing team.
- Reports directly to Head of International Sales and Marketing.
- Arranging advertising and other ways to promote the property in the agency's window, in newspapers, online and through 'for sale' boards.
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database who are looking for that type of property.
- Making appointments and showing buyers around a property, pointing out its best features and answering any questions.
- Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price.
- Referring buyers to mortgage arrangers for quotations and advice.
- Bachelor or higher degree in any fields.
- Male or female with good personality and business looks.
- Experiences in Property or Real Estate field is preferable.
- Specialize in residential houses and flats, in commercial property and businesses or in letting and managing properties.
- Excellent in communication and negotiation.
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
- Able to inspire trust and confidence in clients and buyers.
- Good knowledge about property sales and lettings law.
Please apply in writing or via e-mail enclosing a CV, and your current salary details to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org