What if YOU starts your journey with US!
As part of a school curriculum in initial training, you are looking for a mandatory internship or integrated into a gap year that will allow you to validate your studies. The internship duration is 6 months maximum.
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for UPGRADES PRODUCT SALES TEAM (m/f) who will be joining us at Airbus site in BLAGNAC.
This internship is to be filled from January 2020 (keep in mind that hiring process takes about 4 months, from the validation of Job Requisition) (the dates are subject to a certain flexibility)
You will be joining the department « UPGRADES SERVICES PRODUCT SALES » which activities include to build the most competitive Commercial Offers to the Airlines, for all Aircrafts series (A320fam, A330/340, A350/A380) for Aircraft modifications (upgrades) covering Avionics, Airframe, Cabin.
The objective of the internship is to review and propose ways of working harmonisation principles and quality improvements, preventive measures and good practises in Upgrades Sales Managers’ day to day work, and especially focus on the digitalisation opportunities that can support to have Commercial Offers faster, more reliable, more fitting to the market’s needs, more competitive.
You will be working under the supervision of your manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in the development of your skills.
Within the framework of the sales objectives and priorities set by the HO Upgrades Product Sales, your main activities will include:
You are preparing a diploma level Bac +5 in Business management or Engineering or equivalent, with a specialisation or active module achieved on Data Scientist that will allow you to build the above Demonstrator/Proof of concept
- English: INTERMEDIATE as a minimum
- French: INTERMEDIATE as a minimum
- You have a good knowledge of data analysis and are operational.
- You are able to use proficiently such tools as MS Office and can learn easily how to use specific corporate IT tools.
- On top of the hard skills mentioned above which are mandatory, a specific attention will be given to the personality of the candidate
- Focusing on result, capability to find solutions when they are not obvious at first stage, not stop on difficulties.
- Ability to understand the bigger picture, and how the result of the Trainee’s work will support the overall business efficiency
- Ability to work with people proactively, go and find information with support of the management
- Ability to communicate with people from different departments (Engineering, IT, Programme, Sales, and adapt to the different profiles with whom you are interfacing), showing added value of your work and what you bring to the people in the end.
- High Team spirit
- High adaptation skills
- Makes things happening
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous
- Obtain good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to integrate into team and be a flexible team player
- Have organizational skills
- Able to analyze and synthesize information
- Knowledge of project management would be a plus.
Depending on the specifics of the offer, you may have to travel to another locations.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to perform a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to tell us about your background, motivations and your professional project. Afterwards, your application could be proposed to the managers for further review.
If the prospect of joining our innovative Group motivates you do not hesitate and apply online on our website www.airbus.com/careers!