Line of ServiceTax
SpecialismGlobal Mobility Services
Job Description & SummaryIn the globalised market, employees are more than ever required to work cross-border or remotely to meet corporate and client's needs. It is important for global companies to develop a competitive international mobility programme, which is not only aligned with their business model strategy but also facilitates the transactional aspects of international mobility. However, in practice employees working abroad often face income tax and social security challenges.
• You will soon have a Master's degree in economics or law, with a specialization in taxation (please mention the topic of your master thesis in your application and the main modules/ subjects you took in your studies);
• You have a strong interest in personal tax and compliance, and you would like to work on tax declarations;
• You are looking for an experience in an international firm and have to complete an end of studies internship with a minimum of 3 months in 2020;
• You enjoy working in teams and look for an open-minded and friendly environment;
• You have an excellent command of Microsoft Office Excel;
• You are fluent in both our working languages French and English. Knowledge of German will be considered an asset.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date