- Opportunity within a company with a well established brand name
- Independently manage the inventory operations of region assigned
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
As a Manager allocated to a particular region, you will be responsible for :
- Monitoring the entire strategy related to inventory management in the given region.
- Managing and maintaining inventory accuracy, accountability and reporting.
- Complying to the standard operating procedures.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers.
- Tracking supplier performance.
- Monitoring all aspects of inventory flows and process and identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and productivity.
- You possess a Degree in Supply Chain, Operations or related discipline and have at least 4 years experience ideally within Inventory Management role.
- An understanding of export business would be an advantage.
- You can comfortable maintain relationship with suppliers and regulatory authorities.
- Critical thinking during crisis situation is required.
- You can deal with workers at the storage units and operations teams.
- You have an eye for identifying issues that might crop up and are always ready to face challenges.
Our client is a manufacturer and exporter of metal tubes, sheets, containers etc. with a well established network within the country and the Asia Pacific region.
Please continue with your application