In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
- Focus primarily on ENRPE sector for Investment Banking APAC
- When required, assist on transactions or pitches related to Energy sector
- Build complex financial model to assess the debt capacity of mining &
- Write FC-1, annual review, amendments, waivers (include financial analysis of
counterparties, assets description, risks assessments, sensitivities)
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the M&M industry
- Understand the bank underwriting criteria
- Liaise with Risk Corporate to progress the credit process
- Liaise and coordinate with CIT to implement and progress hedging
- Follow up of existing transactions
- Prepare pitch books for clients visits
- Development of new business opportunities in conjunction with seniors and
assist in seniors in marketing
- Assist in the pitching and execution of M&M or energy sector transactions in
lending, M&A and capital markets
Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies/procedures and regulatory requirements, in particular with regards to the KYC responsibilities and duties as per relevant policies and procedures, and the summary of responsibilities are listed below:
Summary of SBO/SCBO Responsibilities pertaining to Know Your Customer and AML/Sanctions Policies
The RM, when acting as SBO/SCBO:
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)