- Marketing the organisation’s Brand and building networks.
- Undertaking viability studies on targeted companies.
- Doing financial modelling and compiling the investment report.
- Negotiating and structuring investment projects on the targeted entities.
- Relating and Networking with People
- Persuading and Influencing
- Analysing information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A B.Com degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field.
- 4 or more years’ of experience in business investment/business investment structuring.
- Experience in auditing, banking and/or sales and marketing will be advantageous.
- The individual needs to possess the ability to build and maintain relationships, have strong negotiation skills and be results focused.