We are a team of experts who design and develop software that creates a real added value for our customers. For that purpose, we work with agile development methodologies and use latest technologies.
At Netcetera we share our expertise, encourage exchange and appreciate different ways of thinking. We strongly believe in continuous professional development and offer you exciting opportunities to build up your strengths and grow. The well-being of our employees is our highest ambition.
Are you enthusiastic about creating an amazing customer experience and do you share our passion for mobile software solutions? Then we should definitely meet!
• You design, implement and deliver iOS applications
• Contribute to the technical design, architectural decisions and solutions
• Interdisciplinary cooperation with other areas (e.g. UI/UX)
• Establish and follow high standards in software quality, testing, and security
• Design and implement CI/CD pipelines for testing and delivering applications
• Mentor junior software engineers and take care of their education and career development
• 3+ years of experience in design and implementation of iOS (Swift) applications
• A minimum of a bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience in agile software development (Scrum, SAFe, LeSS,...)
• Practical knowledge of various mobile architectures (APIs & data storage)
• You like to work in an international environment with English as our company language. German is a nice to have
• You are a team player who is passionate about new technologies
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, around 700 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com