IT Architect – m/f/x
Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
Do you want to develop the architecture of Belgium's largest bank during its digital transformation ?
This is where it happens!
Your future job
The Architecture department is looking to grow further thanks to additional talents. We have challenges for all passionate solution and enterprise architects : platformification of all bank businesses, secure cloud adoption, DevSecOps and CI/CD with new development frameworks, data architecture and data lake rollout, cybersecurity, and others.
Your main challenges:
You would join a growing team of 70 solution and enterprise architects and be responsible for
- The delivery and validation of solution architecture for several projects
- The support of asset managers to ensure the healthy evolution of existing applications
- The definition of target architecture, transition architecture, guidelines and reference to ease and speed up decision making in our Agile@Scale organization
Depending on your seniority level, you would either work mostly as a solution architect or lead an existing group of solution architects.
Highlight your strengths
- You have a proven experience of minimum 5 years in IT architecture in a digital transformation context. Experience in Financial Services is an asset.
- You have proven ability to provide management with expert consulting services, and to help stakeholders resolve dependencies thanks to your facilitation skills.
- You have experience in Agile product development environment and designing solutions in collaboration with Product Owners
- You are fluent in English with a good level in one of the National language (French or Dutch).
- You have a significant background in the following domains
- legacy conversion to microservices and API, data lake rollout, modernization of BI landscape, document management, cloud adoption, cybersecurity, event-driven architecture, DevSecOps and CI/CD, federated application logging and monitoring..
Additional experiences in architecture frameworks, EA tooling, legacy modernization, architecture explicit contribution to complexity reduction are all welcome.
Your future workplace
Thanks to the daily commitment of our more than 12,000 employees, BNP Paribas Fortis aims to be a responsible and sustainable leader and the preferred partner of our clients over the long term. For IT it means developing ingenious banking technologies to continuously offer them tailored solutions—at every key moment in their lives.
Our IT teams work at the centre of Brussels, just a few 100m from the central station, the building has a company restaurant and the bank has a flexible homeworking policy.
Want to know more? Listen to Luciné , Web & Digital Foundations Cluster Product Owner.
By choosing us, you get
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings.
- A permanent contract and an attractive pay package.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organisation where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
- The possibility of working part time (80 or 90 per cent).
Choose BNP Paribas Fortis now and apply here.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Then you’re sure to hear from us. Good luck!